- Prepare for jobs in any type of medical office
- Train in 4 months or less at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries ranging from $26,000 - $34,000/yr
- All for only $3,799 USD
Free laptop or up to $500 off ends Apr. 28!Enroll Online »
VETERINARY ASSISTING WITH MEDICAL OFFICE CAREERS
Is working in a veterinary or other medical office the career for me?
Healthcare—both for animals and people—is a growing industry. With Career Step’s comprehensive training you’ll be prepared to work in all types of medical offices, which offers distinct benefits including…
- Flexibility to work in any type of medical office – You’ll graduate with the skills to work as a veterinary assistant or as the office manager or administrative assistant in any medical office—which gives you more job flexibility.
- Broader skill set – A career as a veterinary assistant is a great option for someone who loves animals because you’ll be working with them on a daily basis, and the added medical office administration training sets you up to move into an office manager role as you gain experience.
- Competitive salaries and benefits –Veterinary assistants and medical office professionals enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
A career as a veterinary assistant or medical office professional offers the opportunity quickly start a rewarding career with opportunities across thousands of medical practices all across the nation.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Quick graduation timeline – You can be trained and working in just 4 months! Career Step gives you the freedom and flexibility to study at the pace and on the schedule that works for your life. .
- Engaging curriculum and comprehensive support – Career Step provides engaging, multimedia curriculum, and one-on-one access to instructors throughout the course, and personalized help from graduate advisors after graduation for your job search.
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step Veterinary Assisting with Medical Office Administration Training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $3,495 USD.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful career as a veterinary assistant or medical office assistant.