- Prove professional knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate your industry commitment
- Take the first step toward the CHDS credential
- All for only $179 USD
Get Started TodayEnroll Online
RHDS Exam Preparation Training
Why Should I Earn the RHDS Credential?
The RHDS Exam Prep training program prepares you to earn the Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist credential offered by the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). Earning this credential:
- Demonstrates professional knowledge and skills – Proudly display on your resume that you're a quality medical transcriptionist with the knowledge and skills to do the job well.
- Proves your industry commitment – Show employers that you're committed to excellence and professionalism in your field of practice.
- First step toward more advanced credentials – Earning the Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist credential is the first step toward the Certified Healthcare Documentation Specialist credential, which certifies both professional skills and experience.
Career Step's up-to-date RHDS Exam Preparation program is specifically designed to prepare you for AHDI's new test format, ensuring that your test preparation is as effective as possible.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Career Step has been training quality medical transcriptionists for over 20 years, and with our Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist (RHDS) Exam Prep program you'll enjoy:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist (RHDS) Exam Prep training helps you quickly polish the professional skills you need to successfully earn your RHDS credential for only $175.
- Trusted reputation – Make the most of your exam prep time by preparing with one of the best schools in the industry, trusted by hundreds of medical transcription employers.
- Up-to-date training – Specifically designed to prepare you for the new AHDI RHDS credentialing exam (released in 2011), Career Step training helps you make the most of your test prep time.
Prepare with Career Step, and polish the skills you need to earn the RHDS credential and improve your resume!
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
- "Taking the Career Step course was very exciting for me. I had not been in school for quite a number of years. The assistance, thoughtfulness and understanding from the instructors and support people were second to none. It is a very detailed, professional course." Read More Testimonials »