- Simplify your recruiting process
- Hire career-ready employees
- Quickly access a large applicant pool
Recruitment Partnership Program
What Does Career Step Graduate Recruiting Offer My Business?Career Step’s Graduate Recruiting program offers you access to a large entry-level applicant pool of well-trained graduates. In Canada, Career Step is currently training professionals as:
- Computer Technicians
- Executive Assistants
- Medical Administrative Assistants with EHR
- Medical Transcriptionists and Editors
Why Choose Career Step Graduates?For over 20 years, Career Step has been training successful professionals. The school’s career-focused programs are designed to help students gain exactly the knowledge and skills they need to meet employers’ needs, and Career Step graduates have:
- Practical skills and hands-on experience – By graduation, Career Step students have practiced their job skills in hands-on, simulated workplace environments in addition to developing their foundational knowledge in industry language, terminology, and business.
- Training designed with employer feedback – Hundreds of employers have hired Career Step graduates, and Career Step has developed working relationships with many of these employers to ensure graduates have the skills you’re looking for in new hires.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
The electronic health record industry expects over 180,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
Check out this video for a quick and easy medical transcription industry overview. Find out why there’s a shortage of well-trained professionals and how you can start your career.
The State of the Medical Transcription Industry
Representatives from leading medical transcription employers, industry associations, and education institutions comment on the future of medical transcription, the market demand for this profession & its job opportunities. Questions addressed include whether these professionals are still needed, what their knowledge and skill sets should look like, and the changes facing the industry. Watch Video »
- "I think the training provided by Career Step was fabulous and very thorough. I feel prepared to tackle a real job now that I have successfully completed my training! The staff and instructors were all very kind, helpful, and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend the course to any friends or acquaintances looking to train for a new career." Read More Testimonials »