- Simplify your recruiting process
- Hire career-ready employees
- Quickly access a large applicant pool
What Is The Recruiting Process Through Career Step?Recruiting graduates through Career Step is simple:
- Step 1: Complete company and hiring profile – Provide company details through a quick company profile in addition to hiring specifics on the type of professional you’re looking for.
- Step 2: We’ll provide your information to graduates – We’ll spread the word by letting graduates who fit your requirements know that you’re hiring.
- Step 3: Fill your positions – Graduates interested in your positions apply through your standard process, giving you a larger pool to hire from.
What Other Companies Have Hired Career Step Graduates?Hundreds of employers have hired Career Step graduates, including:
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
The electronic health record industry expects over 180,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
Check out this video for a quick and easy medical transcription industry overview. Find out why there’s a shortage of well-trained professionals and how you can start your career.
The State of the Medical Transcription Industry
Representatives from leading medical transcription employers, industry associations, and education institutions comment on the future of medical transcription, the market demand for this profession & its job opportunities. Questions addressed include whether these professionals are still needed, what their knowledge and skill sets should look like, and the changes facing the industry. Watch Video »
- "I think the training provided by Career Step was fabulous and very thorough. I feel prepared to tackle a real job now that I have successfully completed my training! The staff and instructors were all very kind, helpful, and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend the course to any friends or acquaintances looking to train for a new career." Read More Testimonials »