- Work from home
- Be career-ready in as little as 4 months
- Train to earn an average of $42,000/yr
- All for only $2,995 USD
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
Get an iPad Air plus a $100 e-gift card!Enroll Online »
Medical Transcription Careers in Canada
What Are The Advantages of a Medical Transcription Career?
Medical transcription in Canada is an attractive career option for a number of reasons, including:
- Career opportunities to work at home – Medical transcription is one of the few real work-from-home careers, letting you contribute to your family’s income without spending hours away from home.
- Scheduling flexibility – The work-at-home nature of medical transcription lends itself to more work schedule flexibility, and many medical transcriptionists in Canada determine their own hours.
- Productivity-based income – A productivity-based income means you can make more when you work more. You know exactly what needs to get done each day, and you’re in control of your paycheck.
With a Career Step education, you can develop the knowledge and skills you need to start a successful online work-at-home career in medical transcription and editing.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Check out this video for a quick and easy medical transcription industry overview. Find out why there’s a shortage of well-trained professionals and how you can start your career.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
The State of the Medical Transcription Industry
Representatives from leading medical transcription employers, industry associations, and education institutions comment on the future of medical transcription, the market demand for this profession & its job opportunities. Questions addressed include whether these professionals are still needed, what their knowledge and skill sets should look like, and the changes facing the industry. Watch Video »
- "Career Step exceeded my expectations for an online course. Very user friendly. The information was very clear and concise. The entire experience was positive and I would recommend it to anyone looking to take an online course in medical transcription. Thank you Career Step for preparing me to enter the MT workforce." Read More Testimonials »
- "This program was very clear and easy to follow. Also, the flexibility allowed me to study around my life with 4 children. I would recommend this program to others." Read More Testimonials »