- Prepare for the future of healthcare
- Be career-ready in as little as 3 months
- Train to earn an average of $37,000/yr
- All for only $2,695 USD
Free laptop or up to $500 off ends Feb. 28!Enroll Online »
Your Preferred Medical Administrative Assistant School
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step as Your Medical Administrative Assistant SchoolCareer Step has been offering career-focused training programs for over 20 years. Choose Career Step as your medical administrative assistant school and enjoy:
- NHA-recognized curriculum – Both the Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR and Medical Administrative Assistant programs are approved by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA), giving you the confidence that these courses will prepare you for the workforce.
- Affordable tuition – Enjoy quality training and affordable tuition! With Career Step, medical administrative assistant school includes everything you need—even vouchers to take the CMAA and CEHRS exams after graduation (a $210 value)—for only $2,695.
- Comprehensive support – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, instructor support whenever you need it.
- Placement help after graduation – Career Step Graduate Advisors work with you one-on-one to help you turn your medical administrative assistant education into a job.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including those required to earn the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant and Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist credentials.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
- "This program was very clear and easy to follow. Also, the flexibility allowed me to study around my life with 4 children. I would recommend this program to others." Read More Testimonials »