- Prepare for the future of healthcare
- Be career-ready in as little as 3 months
- Train to earn an average of $37,000/yr
- All for only $2,799 USD
Free laptop or up to $500 off ends Apr. 28!Enroll Online »
Medical Administrative Assistant Course Tuition
What is The Tuition For These Programs?
Career Step's online Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR course includes everything you need to train for a successful new career for a single, low tuition price of $2,695 USD.
This single tuition fee provides you 6 months of online access to the entire training program. The course is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and the 6 months of access ensures you have plenty of time so you can study at the pace that fits your life.
What Tuition Aid and Payment Options Are Available?
Providing affordable education is one of our primary concerns, and to provide flexibility we have several payment options available.
What Comes With My Course?
We’ve included everything you need to be successful in our training program. You’ll receive:
- Complete online access to the expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- One-on-one support from experienced instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- Vouchers for both the CMAA and CEHRS certification exams up graduation (a $210 value)
- 285 hours of curriculum
The electronic health record industry expects over 180,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
- "This program was very clear and easy to follow. Also, the flexibility allowed me to study around my life with 4 children. I would recommend this program to others." Read More Testimonials »
- "Taking the Career Step course was very exciting for me. I had not been in school for quite a number of years. The assistance, thoughtfulness and understanding from the instructors and support people were second to none. It is a very detailed, professional course." Read More Testimonials »