- Prepare for the future of healthcare
- Be career-ready in as little as 3 months
- Train to earn an average of $37,000/yr
- All for only $2,695 USD
Free laptop or up to $500 off ends Feb. 28!Enroll Online »
Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR Training Program
How Long Will It Take Me to Graduate?
Career Step’s online medical administrative assistant training program—Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR—is designed to be completed in about 3 months of full-time study. However, to ensure you have the time you need, we provide you 6 months of online course access so you can study at the pace that fits your life.
What Will This Training Program Teach Me?
In the Career Step Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR course, you'll cover:
- Typing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Basic anatomy
- Medical terminology
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Medical office procedures and management
To ensure you’re truly prepared for the workforce upon graduation, the program also includes over 20 hours of training on industry-standard ezEMRx software. This hands-on experience will make you more marketable when you’re looking for a job and will reduce the on-the-job training you need to do once you start working. This program also prepares you to earn the CMAA and CEHRS credentials immediately upon graduation so you can quickly move into the workforce.
Want more details about exactly what's included in the programs? Download a brochure or program syllabus to learn more or review the learning objectives for each module.
Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR Brochure Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR Syllabus
The electronic health record industry expects over 180,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
- "Taking the Career Step course was very exciting for me. I had not been in school for quite a number of years. The assistance, thoughtfulness and understanding from the instructors and support people were second to none. It is a very detailed, professional course." Read More Testimonials »
- "This program was very clear and easy to follow. Also, the flexibility allowed me to study around my life with 4 children. I would recommend this program to others." Read More Testimonials »