Education: Still The Best Way To Change Lives
Here are a few frightening statistics for you…
- College tuition has gone up 500% in the past few decades
- The average student in 2012 graduated with over $29,000 in debt
- 44% of college graduates are unemployed or underemployed
- 66% of adults in the U.S. do not have a college degree
These statistics paint a somewhat bleak picture of the state of higher education in the U.S. However, we firmly believe that education is one of the best ways to change your life—it just needs to be considered differently.
This is why Career Step—and all of us here—are dedicated to helping students improve their lives through affordable, real-world education that prepares them for careers in specific fields that are currently in need of new professionals. Instead of providing broad education, our programs teach specific skill sets in just 3-12 months so students can quickly be career ready.
Over 25% of Career Step’s employees have daily one-on-one contact with our students and are entirely focused on supporting students’ learning. And even those of us who don’t work with students on a daily basis believe in what we’re doing and the power of education. We all love to hear the comments from students about how Career Step has helped them change their lives—it’s why we’re here every day!
Free laptop or up to $500 off ends Feb. 28!Enroll online »
- "I loved learning from Career Step. The entire course was organized, had clear instructions, provided easy-to-understand and thorough information, and most importantly had positive, encouraging words. I believe that anyone who learns from Career Step will find their journey an enjoyable one that prepares them well for their future career. " Read More Testimonials »