- Improve your professional skills set
- Expand your job possibilities
- Evolve with the industry
- All for only $600 USD
Get Started TodayEnroll Online
Medical Transcription Editing Supplement
Why Should I Add Medical Transcription Editing to My Skill Set?
The Medical Transcription Editor Supplement course is designed for already trained medical transcriptionists, just like you, and will help you:
- Expand your resume – Add experience editing speech recognition generated reports to your resume and stay up-to-date in an evolving industry.
- Get access to more jobs – Employers are looking for professionals with advanced medical transcription skills to produce both quality transcription and editing work, and you can quickly gain the edge you need to be more in-demand.
- Prepare for the future of the industry – The medical transcription industry is evolving, and adding speech recognition editing to your resume will help you stay competitive and advance your career.
Speech recognition technology is changing the medical transcription industry, but with the Medical Transcription Editor Supplement course, you can improve the skills you need to be competitive.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and you'll graduate with the skills you need to succeed immediately upon graduation. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step Medical Transcription Editor Supplement training helps you quickly develop the speech recognition editing skills you need to succeed for only $600.
- Trusted reputation – Career Step has been educating quality medical transcriptionists for over 20 years and, as one of the best schools in the industry, has developed training you can trust.
- Employer relationships – Over 700 employers have hired Career Step graduates, and we've worked closely with employer partners to make sure the curriculum helps you gain the skills they're looking for.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to keep your skills up-to-date as a medical transcriptionist.
Check out this video for a quick and easy medical transcription industry overview. Find out why there’s a shortage of well-trained professionals and how you can start your career.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
The State of the Medical Transcription Industry
Representatives from leading medical transcription employers, industry associations, and education institutions comment on the future of medical transcription, the market demand for this profession & its job opportunities. Questions addressed include whether these professionals are still needed, what their knowledge and skill sets should look like, and the changes facing the industry. Watch Video »